Drupal is one of the most versatile and Free and Open Source Content Management Systems available now. Drupal became an enterprise-grade Content Management Framework with the launch of Drupal 8. In true sense, it’s equipped with all the necessary features needed for an enterprise. The long list of reputed organizations including Pfizer, Saint-Gobain, RedHat, MTV UK, University of Oxford, Harvard University, IIT Bombay, Government of India, Government of Australia, who use this CMS is proof of its capability.
The Drupal community is one of the largest open source communities in the world. There are more than 1,000,000 passionate developers, designers, trainers, strategists, coordinators, editors, and sponsors working together. Drupal Global Training Day (GTD) is an initiative of Drupal Association which represents the global Drupal community to introduce people to Drupal.
This year also, ICFOSS in partnership with Zyxware Technologies (a Kerala based Digital Solutions provider and one of the leading code contributors to Drupal) is organising the Drupal Global Training Day in Trivandrum on 21st December, 2019 from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Please note that the registration is limited to first 100 participants at free of cost.
Date : December 21, 2019, Saturday
Time : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: ICFOSS, Sports Hub, Karyavattom, Trivandrum
- Decision makers from Government and Business who are interested in knowing and evaluating Drupal for their requirements.
- Anyone who wants to learn and contribute to Drupal.
- Anyone who knows Drupal and want to understand the possibilities and best practices.
Morning Session (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM)
- Opening Remarks
- Why Drupal? and What is the best way to learn Drupal?
- Drupal Showcase – Case Study
- Introduction to DrupalTVM - groups.drupal.org/tvm
Afternoon Session (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- Drupal Workshop - Build a simple Drupal 8 application from scratch in 3 hrs.
Prerequisite for Drupal Workshop
The participants need to bring a laptop with the following installed.
- MySQL 5.5.3/MariaDB 5.5.20/Percona Server 5.5.8 or higher with InnoDB as the primary storage engine, and requires the PDO database extension.
- Apache2 - rewrite module enabled.
- PHP 7.1 or 7.2 - Required memory size is 256MB. PHP GD and PDO enabled
A GNU/Linux system (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS) is recommended. If you can install https://www.drupalvm.com/ everything required will be preinstalled.
Interested persons shall register using online form provided below.
Last date for registration: 19th December 2019
Feel free to contact us on +91 471 2700012/13 or 7356610110 during office hours (10.00 AM - 06.00 PM) for any clarifications.