ICFOSS and Kerala Startup Mission are
jointly organising a Masters Training Programme on “LeSEG-Learning
Science through Experiments for Graduate Students” for the Teachers of
Colleges across Kerala during 23rd and 24th February, 2017 at ICFOSS
Office, 7 th Floor, Thejaswini, Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram from
10.00 am to 5.00 pm. The Resource Persons are Dr. Ajith Kumar, Scientist
H, Inter-University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi and Mr. Jithin,
Founder CSpark Research, New Delhi.
“LeSEG (Learning Science through Experiments for Graduate
Students)” is an initiative to improve the technical know how on physics
through experiments using low cost computational device, namely,
SEELablet. The project aims at improving the quality of
education through project based curriculum which will help students in
learning concepts through practical exercises. LeSEG will bring in tools
that costs 1/4th of the price of what was offered by
Scientific Equipment Manufacturers. So it will enable us to promote
sustainable growth for the institutions and their environment.
The aims of the project are:-
1. Improve the delivery of Science Education for Engineering Graduates.
2. Promotion of low cost, low power portable devices based on Single board computers.
3. Development of a technical community among students of technical universities.
4. Promotion of “Think inside the box “ philosophy, where we discourage reinventing of wheel
5. Promote innovation through community based activities
Note: Registration will be closed on 16th February, 2017 at 5.00 pm.
For more information
Contact Ms.Hasiya at +91 471 2700012/13, mobile +91 9446532777 or drop an email to