The Governance of ICFOSS is entrusted with the Governing Body appointed by the Government of Kerala
Governing Body(20th November 2017)
1. The Minister in charge of Information Technology or his nominee - Sri. Pinarayi Vijayan (Chairman)
2. The Vice Chancellor of Cochin University of Science and Technology
3. Director of Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - Kerala
4. Director of Center for Development Studies, Trivandrum or nominee
5. Representative of State Planning Board to be nominated by the Government of Kerala
6. Principal Secretary, Electronics & Information Technology, Government of Kerala
7. Director, Kerala State IT Mission
8. Managing Director, Keltron
9. Director, C-DIT
10. Director General, NIC or nominee
11. Director, CDAC or nominee
12. Two eminent experts associated with the domain of Free and Open Source Software, nominated by the Governing Body.
13. Two members of the Faculty Committee nominated by the Faculty Committee -Sri. R. Srinivasan, Programme Head & Dr.Rajeev R R, Programme Head
14. Two members of the Advisory Committee of the Centre nominated by the Advisory Committee.
15. A representative of the Finance Department of the Government, who shall be an Officer not below the rank of an Additional Secretary to Government
16. The Director of the Centre.
17. The Secretary and Registrar of the Centre. - Ms. Chitra MS